To consider joining In the consolidation. Heard this on news center 5...I think It would work..Any thoughts?
To consider joining In the consolidation. Heard this on news center 5...I think It would work..Any thoughts?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
What school would they go to?
GO VOLS
A couple of KTN articles...
http://ktnonline.timesnews.net/Article/420582.page
http://timesnews.net/article.php?id=9010209
It won't happen. When all said and done I don't think it happens.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
That would be difficult to pull off I think.
One goal of three schools was somewhat equal enrollment (same new floor plans, teacher/student ratios, etc), and throwing Norton into the works would complicate that.
Would the Norton City School system dissolve completely and Wise County take on the elementary schools also..
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I don't think so, the article I read it was just the HS.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
So then they'd have a split school system between elementary and HS.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks